Search This Blog

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Thinking about Getting New Wheels

A nice coincidence happened today. I was daydreaming of having new wheels when the phone rang. The voice from the other line was so excited, so mesmerized telling me about the new wheels she got. Do you want to know who the caller was? Well, it was a friend of mine who resides in the city of West Palm, Florida. We had a long conversation for she was so excited about her new 2011 Hyundai Elantra Turing. She bought hers from West Palm Beach Hyundai Dealer. She informed me to check out the dealership inventory of used trucks, cars and SUVs www.wpbhyundai.com . I browsed the internet as soon as we done talking, and guess what I found out. Well, a customer or a prospective buyer could come by and test drive on a car of their choice like the 2011 Hyundai Accent, Elantra, a Sonata or a Genesis. What more generous about the Hyundai is that it offers a 10 year 100,000 mile warranty on a select new car as part of the store’s on-going promotions.

I fell in love with all the models of the new and Used Cars , trucks and SUVs of Hyundai. One that really caught my attention and I would love to have now is the 2011 Hyundai Genesis 4.6. I like the color in platinum. I do appreciate the shape and body style. It looks like any other expensive cars mixed in one. It gives me the feeling of being in the higher class luxury cars in a more affordable price. Much more, I get such a good feeling just by looking at the car and walking in to get in. For sure, my daydreaming will come to reality in a month now.

Not only Hyundai on West Palm offers new and used vehicles, it also has a service department completed with the latest equipment and ASE Certified Mechanics. The company’s dedicated technicians or mechanics will keep your Hyundai running smooth from a simple Oil Change and engine transmission swaps. Take note, the company service all makes and models—meaning, even if you are not a Hyundai owner, you can avail of the service, just by making an appointment online, or call 888-801-9213.

So if you reside from any of this following places: West Palm Beach, Delray, Wellington, Coconut Creek and Boynton Beach areas of South Florida, and thinking of getting a new or used vehicle, then this is the time to visit the site or call the above number if you want to see a vehicle in person for step by step driving instructions.

2 comments:

  1. I want a car of my own too sis kahit na I don't drive often. Iba na kasi pagmaysarili kang car kasi u can go wherever you go na hindi na kailangan hintayin si mister na darating galing work kasi he used the family car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. danda naman ng blogspot mo teh... blogspot nga ba to or ibang site?

    ReplyDelete