Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Summer in NYC

Guest post from: Natalie Walter

Man, in my opinion, summertime is one of the best times of year to live in New York. I love how the town sort of clears out when everyone goes to the beach and to “summer” somewhere and the heat really brings out the crazy all over the place. I especially like how many street fairs and outdoor concerts are held here during the hotter months and my dog sure does love not having to wear snow boots anymore. The one thing I don’t like about it here in the summer is how stifling hot my apartment gets – it was built in the 1940s and until a few summers ago it didn’t even have air conditioning. That is, until I had it installed! I paid an arm and a leg for the unit but offset it at NewYorkenergyrates.com and man, I’ve never been more glad to feel cold air in my life. I don’t know how anyone lives here without AC and if they do, they’re a fool just like I was before!

No comments:

Post a Comment