Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Saving Money

Guest post written by my buddy Royce Heath

Saving money has always been really important to me but now that our second child is here it’s no longer fun and games. You know that show “Extreme Couponing?” I’d like to say I think it’s crazy but to be honest I relate to it as much as I do anything else which is a scary thought. I’m always on the lookout for ways to save us more money whether it’s finding Direct Energy Elmwood rates or dealing with contractors directly or even going to the grocery store at midnight when they put out all the sale prices. My husband’s really proud of me for cutting so much off our monthly bills but I still sort of feel like I could be doing more. I know I’ve done a lot for us and my calculations say I’ve saved us over $4000 just in the last three months which is huge when you think about it. But you know, at the end of the day all the money we save just goes back into the kids!

3 comments:

  1. I also cut coupons and look for deals sis. Saving is really very important most especially these days.

    Thanks for the visit and hope you have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a good time updating your blogs.. Be happy all the time..

    ReplyDelete