Search This Blog

Friday, September 22, 2017

Phrasal Verbs with FALL

Time check it's 12:19am, Saturday, and it's the second day of Fall for this year 2017. For this, allow me to share with you some phrasal verbs with the word FALL.

1. Fall For - develop a romantic attraction to someone, fall in love.

I can't get you out of my mind. I think I fall for you. So, I decided not to talk to you anymore.

2. Fall Apart - break into pieces

I knew that ladder with break into pieces that is why I told my friend not to climb on it. 


3. Fall Through - be unsuccessful, usually with plans

I was about to meet my daughter's tutor today but the plan fell through because my car's engine overheated. 

4. Fall Behind - not make sufficient progress, to stay on schedule

I kept on procrastinating doing the report. That's why I fell behind schedule.

No comments:

Post a Comment