Search This Blog

Monday, December 27, 2010

Music Monday

Hey Folks, just being proud mama here again. I am posting here my kids latest video recording. Hope you enjoy listening.

If You Love Me For Me  
 ERIKA: Once a lass met a lad You're a gentle one, said she 
           In my heart I'd be glad If you loved me for me  
           You say your love is true And I hope that it will be 
 DOMINIC: I'd be sure, if I knew That you loved me for me  
ERIKA: Could I be the one you're seeking? Will I be the one you choose? 
           Can you tell my heart is speaking? My eyes will give you clues  
DOMINIC: What you see may be deceiving Truth lies underneath the skin
ERIKA: Hope will blossom by believing  
BOTH: The heart that lies within 
DOMINIC: I'll be yours Together we shall always be as one If you love me for me  
ERIKA: Who can say where we'll go Who can promise what will be But I'll stay by your side
DOMINIC: I'll be yours Together we shall always Be as one 
BOTH: If you love me for me If you love me for me

No comments:

Post a Comment