Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 22, 2010

My First Snow Angel

“When it snows, you have two choices: shovel or make snow angels”..as for me, I did the latter;)

The first snow falls on the first day of December. Brrrrrr…it’s really freezing cold. Aside from the coat I am wearing, I still have to put on three to four clothes just to keep myself warm. There was a snowstorm last Sunday and all the while it's going to be a boring day but I was wrong. While my housemates were busy shoveling the snow I preferred to make a snow angel. It was really cold lying down and keeping my body flat in the snow but I enjoyed it most especially when I am brushing my arms between my head and waist in a sweeping motion, and moving my legs apart as far. It was like doing a jumping jack while lying on my back. I felt I had my Sunday snow at its best when I saw how pretty my snow angel was.


No comments:

Post a Comment