Search This Blog

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Babysitting Job

I appreciate the guest post, Ignacio Phillips

I’m so excited! I just landed a regular babysitting gig for my daughter’s old teacher that she had in second grade. The lady called me yesterday and asked me if I would be willing to watch her daughter during the school year while she works. She knew I was a stay-at-home mom, and I must have made a good impression on her when I taught her daughter. She was one of my daughter’s favorite teachers ever, so she is just thrilled that I will be keeping her baby. I’m also really looking forward to the extra money. We usually just have enough to cover all the bills, and there is little leftover for the “wants” in life. One of the first things I’m going to do with the extra money is sign us up for Concord Direct tv. I’ve wanted that for a long time. Also, I think I’d like to make sure to save enough every month so that maybe we can take a beach vacation with the kids this summer for fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment