Search This Blog

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Smiley Saturday: Famous Chinese Detective

              It's time to share one of the most important things in a person.. - Laughter. As what Charles Dickens quoted in his Christmas Carol book " There is nothing in this world so irresistibly contagious as laughter and good humor."
              So, for my Smiley Saturday, I want to share a funny story of a famous Chinese detective. I got this hilarious and cute story from one of my friends in Facebook.


             A man suspected his wife of seeing another man. So, he hired a famous Chinese detective. Mee Lookee You, to watch and report any activities that might develop. A few days later, the man received this report:

                     Most honorable sir:

                               You leave house.

                               I come house.

                               I watch.

                               He and she leave house.

                               I follow.

                               He and she get on train.

                               I follow.

                               He and she go in hotel.

                               I climb tree - look in window.

                               He kiss she.

                               She kiss he.

                               He strip she.

                              He play with she.

                               She play with he.

                               I play with me.

                               Fall out of tree, not see.
                   
                               NO SEE.



                 Have a joyful Saturday, friends.

        
                           

                       

No comments:

Post a Comment