Search This Blog

Monday, September 20, 2010

Another First Time

Do you remember the post I shared on my first time to go to a movie theater here in the USA? Well, I got another first time in my life which is the apple picking. Another first time in my life was I able to visit Apple Charlie’s Cider that is located at South Huron Road, New Boston, Michigan. The farm is packed with homegrown fruit. Unfortunately, I did not have the chance to see how they make apple cider because it was a clean-up day. Yet, I was still so excited when I was there for finally I got the chance to picking apple of many types. It was so easy to pick apples because what they have there are all dwarfing apple trees. Therefore, we are planning to go back on that place preferably on a weekend to enjoy more. Aside from the cider mill, we want to witness the entertainment they have in the pavilion, the hayride, and get in to the Haunted House.

No comments:

Post a Comment