Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

My First Visit to a Movie Theater

Yep, sounds funny though but it is real. I have been here in the USA but just two weeks ago when I had a chance to watch movies. Actually, the plan is to watch one movie but I was surprised that the movie watchers can be able to enter and watch movies having one ticket. One movie I enjoyed the most is “The Expendables.” This is a hard-hitting action/thriller about a group of mercenaries hired to pass surreptitiously into enemy-held territory in South America and subvert its ruthless dictator. There are two things I found interesting in this movie. First, the bonding or the friendship the team had for each other. That was the scene when Barney (Sylvester Stallone) and Christmas (Jason Statham) were forced to leave Sandra (Giselle Itie) behind, essentially giving her a death sentence. Vexed by this failure, Barney convinces the team to return to Vilena to rescue the hostage and finish the job he started. Second, when Yin Yang’s (Jet Li) asked for a raise. It was so cute to note his line when said that he is short and small, he is doing the hardest job among the team. Well and then all scenes were breathtaking, the casts were excellent and it is worth watching this movie.

1 comment:

  1. I've been to a movie theater once but we're planning to go for the second time sooner after my manager gave me two tickets more than a month ago.

    By the way, how are you my friend?

    ReplyDelete