Search This Blog

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Weight Loss, ‘Can’t Wait: The Journey


This isn’t happening to me. I am outgrowing my clothes and when I checked my weight I gained 20lbs just for my one and a half year stay here in the US. Hmmmm.. one big reason could be is because I eat fast (I swear I can’t help it). Even if I’m not hungry, I want to shovel everything into my mouth in less than a minute, while in front of the laptop watching Filipino movies and making lessons. But my brain doesn’t know that my stomach is full until twenty minutes after it actually is. As such, I could stuff myself silly before realizing I didn’t need to consume as much as I did. I must do something on how to lose weight. My ideal weight has always been 120-125lbs. I must set up a plan to start reaching my goal. So, let me share how did I start this journey of losing weight.

My first attempt of losing weight was just a month ago. I tried eating half of what’s on my plate, wait ten minutes, then continue to eat if I’m still hungry. I never want to feel full – ever. That’s when I know I’ve eaten too much. Then, I bought a slimming tea from a Chinese Store and an Extreme Fit Game for half a price (I found it at craigslist). I did aerobics and yoga at home each week. But I felt that it’s not helping at all so I added another routine. Walk the Walk. We all know that we burn calories when we walk so for two days now I have to stop at the mall and just walk for two to three hours before going home, at least with matching window shopping..lol…

Well, have to stop here first and will give you updates next month…..




No comments:

Post a Comment