Search This Blog

Friday, October 1, 2010

Flight Attendants Choreograph Safety Features

Hurray for Cebuanos! I am not a native of Cebu but I truly admire them for their excellent talents especially when it comes to singing and dancing. When it comes to dancing, I am a fan of Cebu’s inmate dancers and I have been using their videos for my dancing routine. Now, here comes the Dancing Flight Attendants on Cebu Pacific Airlines. The smiling flight attendant dance to the beat of Lady Gaga and Katy Perry, demonstrating the safety features of the aircraft: using the seatbelts, lifebelts, mask, and paying attention on the emergency exit. In addition, they also remind passengers to read more on the safety insertion card for further information.

I want to thank the person who took this video and shared this on You Tube “wingco1129.”

No comments:

Post a Comment