Search This Blog

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Mellow Yellow Monday

Geeez….thank God bees are not big as this flower. It will be very scary being bitten by a bee. Bee stings are painful and at other times, it is deadly. It depends if the person is allergic to the venom. So, it is best to remove the bee stinger right away to reduce any reaction to the bee venom.

Have a mellow Monday to all;)



  1. Whoa! Are these sunflowers? They're huge! And the colors are so vivid.. lovely! This is a nice shot. =)

    I've never been stung by a bee before.. and I don't want to, either. Hehehe...

    Do visit back on my blog, please. Have a happy MYM!

  2. Big and bright and beautiful sunflower!

  3. that sunflower is perfect! it stands so straight, so many flop over
    and the color is lovely

  4. Gorgeous!

    Please come and see my Mellow Yellow post when you have time. Thank you and have a nice day!